1. In this disclaimer, the following terms shall have the following meanings: ◦the web page: any web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of having this disclaimer apply to it;
- the publisher: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- use(s): amongst others, loading, logging in, calling up, consulting, reading, watching, listening, processing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, using services, committing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting);
- you: the (represented) natural or legal person who uses the web page;
- the content: amongst others texts, images, hyperlinks, sound- and/or video clips and/or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of whatever nature, including lost data and items, lost turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
2. The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
3. The publisher endeavors to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without warranty or guarantee as to the soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. The publisher is not liable for damage that has been or threatens to be inflicted and arises out of or in any way related to the use of the web page or the impossibility of consulting the web page.
6. The publisher may change or terminate the web page as it sees fit and at any moment it chooses, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for third-party files visibly linked to the web page. Linking does not imply ratification of those files.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content can result in an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations with regard to privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or certain services offered on the web page. Following this, the publisher may monitor access to the web page.
10. You will protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, business partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and extrajudicial measures, condemnations, etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants, etc. which are brought by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your violation of any law or the rights of third parties.